Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some of this reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an inspiration you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a full line of products and not seeking add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar services that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t need a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their Idea patent although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any InventHelp Patent Referral Services protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they do a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can InventHelp review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to consider the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part things yourself as marketable maybe can.